Silniční elektrokolo SPECIALIZED Turbo Creo SL Expert Smoke/ Black/ Carbon
|Kategorie:||Silniční a Fitness elektrokola|
|Barevná kombinace:||šedá, černá|
|Motor:||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Baterie:||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Displej:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/TCD|
|Rám:||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Vidlice:||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Řazení:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Přehazovačka:||Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Kazeta:||Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Řetěz:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Kliky:||Praxis Alloy Cranks - 46T|
|Brzdy:||Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic disc|
|Zapletená kola:||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h - Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|Pláště:||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30|
|Sedlo:||Body Geometry Power Expert|
|Sedlovka:||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Představec:||Future Stem, Pro|
|Řidítka:||Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole|
|Omotávka:||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.